If you know me well you know that I really don’t like spending too much time in the kitchen like I mentioned in some of my previous posts.So my mission is always to create an effortless meal yet (full)filling.
The other time when I posted my “Homemade burger patties” recipe blog post I did ask if anyone would be interested in my roasted potatoes version and luckily by the time I found out that some people are interested in the recipe I was actually prepping/experimenting a meal with that kind of dish.This time with cheese so I thought,why not shoot the meal prep. Here’s the recipe with some other dish!
Parsley Herb Spice
Traditional Braai Mix Spice
Salt & Pepper
Sweet Chilli Sauce
InaPaarman’s BBQ Sauce(Optional)
Nandos Bushveld Sauce
Nandos Lemon&Herb Sauce
- Rinse your potatoes and boil them for 30mins
- Whilst your potatoes are boiling,marinate your pork chops with enough sweet chilli sauce,bushveld sauce,lemon&herb sauce,paprika,BBQ spice,Steak&Chops and Salt&Pepper for taste.
- Put your marinated chops on a grill sheet and grill for about + – 45mins at 180 degrees celsius(that’s if you’re using an oven).
- After your potatoes boil for 30mins,drain the remaining water and cut your potatoes into halves or wedges.
- In a separate roasting pan,oil the pan and put your potato halves/wedges. Sprinkle your Salt&Pepper,parsley,potato spice and grated cheese. NB: Extra Cheese is to die for,LOL.
- Roast your potatoes in the oven for about 30mins.
There you go 🎈 enjoy!