2 cups cake flour
2 ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. In one bowl, sieve the dry ingredients being flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder
3. In a different bowl, mix sugar and margarine until they form a creamy/light and fluffy texture
4. In a cream mixture; add eggs gradually, vanilla essence and milk
5. Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in one bowl making sure that there are no lumps forming whilst mixing.
6. Add peeled and mashed bananas into the batter making sure that the mixture is well combined.
7. Pour the mixture, half way into a greased baking tin.
8. Put your baking tin inside your preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or so. Your loaf should be golden brown before you take it out
9. As soon as you are done. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes to cool off before you remove from the tin.
10. ENJOY alongside a cup of hot beverage(tea or coffee) or as dessert with (custard or ice cream)
STAY HOME and SAFE 🙏🏾